Quitting smoking is a challenge. Let’s get that out of the way first. If you’ve ever put down a pack of cigarettes and made a vow to leave them behind, only to find yourself lightning up a few days or weeks later, you’re not alone. A study by the Cancer Council of Victoria in 2013 showed that 86% of smokers surveyed reported that they had tried to quit smoking in the previous 12 months. Of that amount, 30% had no success.
The first step towards quitting smoking for good is understanding why you’ve struggled to quit in the past. You smoke because the nicotine you inhale which every hit has altered the chemistry of your brain. This creates powerful urges to smoke. Nicotine attacks the subconscious part of your brain. A part you have no awareness of. The job of the conscious brain is to counter this. That’s where I can help.
As a clinical hypnotherapist I combine the practice of hypnosis – the act of putting a patient into a trance-like state to encourage suggestibility to change their conscious habits, with therapeutic goals along with nlp and cognitive behavioral therapy. Using these methods I’ll bring the unhealthy subconscious causes of your smoking to the surface and help you replace them with positive thoughts, feelings, habits and behaviours.
Quit Smoking for a Healthier Life is a personalised two session program that will help you succeed in permanently and painlessly quit smoking, the first 90 minute session comprises;
- evaluating your particular circumstances and answering any questions you may have and a clinical hypnotherapeutic session preparing you to quit. This is vitally important because every client I see is unique and it is important that the therapy is individualised.
- You will also be given a MP3 digital download to use in between appointments, this audio program reinforces what was achieved during the first session.
- Your second appointment will be usually a week after the first and after this hypnosis session you will leave my practice as a non smoker. Most clients have no desire to smoke and with no unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and no difficulty in remaining a long term ex smoker.
For the average smoker, buying a packet of cigarettes a day, “quit smoking for a healthier life” will pay for itself very quickly given the rising cost of cigarettes.
The program includes:
- two personalised clinical hypnotherapy sessions
- two hypnosis MP3’s
- all the support you need to make the transition and becoming a person who use to smoke
To make an appointment to quit smoking permanently using clinical hypnosis simple call Art of Well-Being Hypnosis on 0423 112 322, complete the inquiry form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The greatest personal limitation is to be found not in the things you want to do and can't, but in the things you've never considered doing.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about clinical hypnotherapy and how you can use it to improve your life..
So why not give me a call on 0423 112 322.